© 2013-2018 Reflection Pool & Spa
• Skim and clean top and bottom for any debris
• Vacuum to remove dirt & sand
• Brush sides, stairs & swim-outs
• Remove debris from skimmer and pump baskets
• Brush perimeter tile line
• Check for chemical balancing
• Add needed chemicals (Chlorine & Acid Included)
• Check pool equipment to ensure proper operation
• Replace any worn or broken items (at Cost Saving Prices)
• Full spectrum chemical analysis (once a month)
• Filter cleaning & repair (every 6 months) *
• Replace any worn filter parts (as needed) *
• Add any needed "extra" chemicals *
*Competitive value pricing for Filter Cleaning. Replacement Parts
& Extra Chemicals. RP&S is committed to beating all
pool store and website pricing.
All pool equipment at one point will need service or repair. At RP&S we provide everything you need to maintain all of your pool equipment from simple repairs to complete replacement.
Because we can purchase all of our chemicals and equipment from commercial wholesalers we have the ability to bring that savings to our customers. You can always count on RP&S pricing to beat any price from your local pool store or web site. This saves you money, time, gas and/or delivery fees. And the best part is, we will professionally install or apply any equipment or chemicals needed to keep your pool looking crystal clear.